Monday, February 6, 2012

Becky Bob!







We were so so lucky to have Becky Bob visit us this weekend! She had training in Dallas last week and this week has to meet a client in San Antonio so...she visited us in Houston for the weekend!!! Hooray! We had so much fun! We played, ate, went to Houston's Gallaria mall, ate, had a Super Bowl party, ate some more!!





Did I mention I MAY have damaged my sister??...Well ...Curtis whipped out the super fun motorcycles for us all to take for a little spin...Becky said "no, that's ok" But we INSISTED... here she is prepping (Isn't she bEAUtiful:)....




Learning the ropes...








And she's off...


...Sadly my Camera ran out of memory JUST as she crashed almost into the fence and everso gracefully flipped over the bike, smiling all the while, landing on her trusty shoulder...it swelled...
not sure if she'll visit again...j/k















Since recieving my lovely new camera (more on that later...), Bailey had become less and less cooperative for my picture taking...Becky had to sneak up on her for this lovely shot















Our motocross girls.

































We had such a fun weekend! Hope we get to do it again real SOON!

1 comment:

Chad and Carole said...

Is that beautiful, green grass your yard?! If it is, I am full of envy. Not full of envy for the hurt shoulder. That bites. And congrats on the new camera. I want one so bad. Some day, right?