Wednesday, February 15, 2012

6 Months!

So bad mom! I just realized that today is Lena's 6 month birthday! Ooohhhhh! I can't believe she is 6 months! Well, I quick grabbed her and whipped up a bow so that we could do a little photo shoot on her bday:) Here she is as of 15 minutes ago sportin' the same outfit Bailey wore in her 6 month photos!

So here's the 6 month update:
Lena's still not quite sitting up all by herself but it will be soon! Here she is just about to topple over ...

and toppling...























I just love how they show no signs of concern as they slowly tumble to the ground:) No sense of urgency...Gee I'm about to face plant...just chillin' all the way down:)









(Lovely shot of my flower bow if I do say so myself)






She sure loves her Mom and will watch me intently if we are in the same room together and I'm NOT the one holding her and once we make eye contact... man she gets me! And I come RUNNING to hold her!! She's really good about letting other people hold her too and so far doesn't mind other people holding her even while I'm around unless, of course, she's hungry or tired.






She's rolling both ways and even wiggles up onto her knees and rocks just a little... enough for me to think she's a genius baby:)






Lena LOVES her sisters and will giggle at everything they do.




Still no teeth and still no solid foods.




She grabs at EVERYTHING! and has really good use of her hands, moving things all around and studying them.















I can always see the wheels turning in her head! She is ALWAYS thinking and learning and I just love to see it happening in front of my eyes. Today I was holding her and had a drink of milk. She STUDIED what I was doing, watching it go to my mouth, go in my mouth, and then just stared at me after I was done drinking it just digesting what I had just done, then she grabs for the glass and chomped on the rim to check it out. I WISH I could get a picture of the look she has when she is just digesting what just happened- it is HILARIOUS!





She's got some spunk in her and if she's holding something and you take it away, watch out! She'll let you know she's not happy! I think she'll hold her own pretty well with her two big sisters:)








Lena's absolute favorite toy is her jumparoo! Now she jumps in your arms while you're holding her - it's a pretty good arm workout!














She still loves Pat-A-Cake and LOVES to have her tummy kissed and neck eaten. And her laugh...oh man it's MUSIC!


















She really does just have a sweet sweet disposition and I'm so glad to get to be her mom! I've enjoyed every moment we've spent together!




No comments: