Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bikes, Bottles, and Green Beans!

We've been up to a whole lot of nothing lately and LOVING it! We've been busy but I'm not sure with what...just life I guess! But we sure have been having a blast just hanging out together:) The weather has been beautiful and we've been taking full advantage!!! Curtis got down the bikes a couple Saturdays ago and we enjoyed the sunshine. The girls loved it!



































Well, this is as excited as Lena got but everyone else was all smiles:)

































Who knew a bottle could make these three little girls sooooo happy! I pumped the other day to take with to the gym in case Lena needed it...well she didn't at the gym so when I got home I decided to give it to her so it wouldn't go to waste and BOY did it make EVERYONE happy! Lena was certainly happy to get her tummy filled but Piper and Bailey were ecstatic! They were soooooo happy to play mommy with a real baby:)
















I just had to throw this in of my girls before church - pretty darn cute if I say so myself!



































And the biggest news this month...Lena has started solids! Hooray! These are pictures of her first encounter - green beans! She LOVED them!!!!! I was expecting her to make a goofy face and spit them out like her sisters did their first time but nope! She gobbled them up:) Big sister wanted to help and we soon had green beans EVERYWHERE! Good thing bath time was next on the agenda!!!



















This was the major contributer to the mess. Haha yes of course Lena but mostly because she would suck on her hands after each bite and then she'd touch everything with her beany hands.


































Oh well, this was the end result and the smile was well worth the mess!






















1 comment:

Chad and Carole said...

I'm impressed she likes green beans! Lucky you.