Thursday, December 8, 2011

More Festivities:)

Piper had her big Christmas party at school today! She was SOOOOO excited for it and got up early and everything! She said to me yesturday..."Guess what mom...I'm really excited for my party tomorrow!" That is big for Piper! She doesn't really express excitement for the future like that - I don't know how to explain it...I guess she's just oblivious to everything. We made these little reindeer candy bars for her teachers which she thought was so fun and LOVED writing on the back...To: My Teacher From: Piper (she has 21 teachers! I don't know all their names haha hence the 'my teacher') I mean she insisted on writing it ALL out. I may have sneaked a few and done myself because it took ALL AFTERNOON - LITERALLY!

Anyway, she had a blast and came home with lots of little toys and treats and a BIG smile on her face!! I think their favorite toy was the sticky hand things that you throw and they stick on the wall you know? They've been playing with those ALL night long.



I'm so glad she is getting this experience! It is so good for her to make friends and feel special. The teachers (high school students) are so nice and she loves them!




So guess what I saw sneaky Jack the Elf up to...













So excited for them to bust through tomorrow:)

2 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

I'm stealing the reindeer idea! It's perfect. Thanks!

Brandon and Brittany said...

Hey Shauna, Brandon got me the Canon Rebel T2i.