Saturday, December 3, 2011

December Heat

So no Pictures today:( But I just HAD to post this for memory sake!! We've had just a WONDERFUL weekend! Well I have at least;) Last night was Curtis's work party so we had a real babysitter come over and watch ALL the girls and Curtis and I were FREE! It was wonderful! We were, however, a whole HOUR late to the dinner (and I think they waited for us - SAD!) but Curtis was working late and I couldn't get the babysitter fast enough blah blah...we made it though and the dinner was SOOOOOOOO good! I've hinted a thousand times to Curtis that I would love to go back for our anniversary, my birthday, columbus day... So anyway that was fun and then today we had family pictures taken which really isn't that fun and I don't know if we got any good ones but for some freakish reason I'm not stressed about them...then we had some way fun birthday parties to go to at parks which was soooo fun. (and the girls just LOVED playing with daddy!!!) And then for the BEST part...Curtis and I went on ANOTHER date (sort of ) to get groceries. Kennedy came over and babysat so we could do some errands without the little monsters-I mean munchkins. It was beautiful! And Curtis had some coupons for free hot cocoa at starbucks so we cranked the airconditioner and had hot chocolate on our little drive - gotta love Texas:)

Anyway, it has just been such a wonderful weekend I think really because we got to spend time with Curty!! We sure do love him!

1 comment:

Jolynne said...

I am jealous of your date night! I am dying for one! You didn't mention where you went to dinner? I can't wait to see your pics, I am sure you got a few good ones! I saw pink paper at target too I didn't love it but I think that might be my only option. I have looked EVERYWHERE!