Monday, December 5, 2011

Our House!

So...I have a couple requests for house pictures (this is for you Tiff and Carole!) I actually don't have hardly ANY so once I, ahem, clean my house :) I will put some good ones up. I always like seeing different houses/floor plans and decorations too so hopefully this will get you an idea for now. This first picture is the loft upstairs which has been deemed the play room. I liked this floor plan because when you go up the stairs it's a hall/balcony so you have to turn right to go into the playroom. So I can keep the mess contained a little better:)





This is the Kitchen not much of a picture of the kitchen but the girls sure are cute:)



This is Piper and Bailey's room right when we got it done. Now there are some pictures up and Bailey got her new big girl bedding for her b-day so that's up too. The nursery wasn't done when I took this picture but I was sure I took some of it when it was done but I guess not:( It's really cute though - think PINK haha - I'll get that taken ASAP! Then here is an outside shot before it was totally done. The front door is glass and the shutters are tan now.









So anyway there's a little glimps. I'll work on cleaning so I can get some good shots up later. I expect pics of your new house Carole!!

1 comment:

Chad Balls said...

Deal....when it's done! If it ever gets done. It feels like it's taking forever. It's being painted right now. We're doing the whole loft/playroom thing upstairs, too! I'm so excited. You always to do such a good job decorating your girls rooms. I will definitely need some ideas when we get to that point...