Friday, August 13, 2010

Food = Happy Bailey

OH my gosh!! Bailey LOVES food! It is so funny! She will try ANYTHING and usually loves EVERYTHING! So this afternoon I fed Bailey a snack - pured carrots and apples - which she was satisfied with and went off to play after. I decided to sneek a couple of her little crackers. So I get the box out quietly and open the bag as quietly as possible which I thought was PRETTY quiet! All of a sudden Bailey comes tearing out of the living room with her mouth WIDE open. She KNEW! Somehow she knew exaxtly what I was getting into and she WANTED in on it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

About what?

Chad and Carole said...

Yeah, about what?

Clayton Family said...

haha
I started to post some pictures that I want to do in my bathroom but they were too big and didn't upload! I haven't tried again and didn't know how to get rid of this post!