Thursday, August 19, 2010

Play Room


Ok ...So I'm house dreaming. I figure, I'm going to decide exactly how I want my next house to be so when the time comes we can just build it and not sit around hum hauing. I think, if we build a two story (which i'm still not sure about), I want to have a loft that will be a play room (like yours carole and Kimberly). The only thing I haven't been sure on is is I actually want it to be a 'loft' or just close it off to be its own room. Mess DIRVES ME CRAZY. and if its open, i can see how that might be disastrous.
So today I was deciding I need to build Bailey her own book shelf for her room (trying to make this little apt more homey). I thought it would look cute with her little chair my mom gave her and that way she could have her own books in her own room and not have to go through Piper everytime she wants to read a book. I figured I might as well build it since I could probably do it cheaper and cuter than buying and that way WHEN we move again if I need to toss it I can. Anyway blah blah, I was looking on knock off wood to see if she had a cute bookshelf pattern and I came across THIS!!!! Isn't it ADORABLE!!!!! I LOVE IT! I think it's from land of nod?? Anyway I love it, love the colors, love the wallpaper, love everything and have decided that this will be what our next playroom looks like! (well more than just the shelf of course but i'm going to base it on these colors etc! hooray) Now I just need to find that wall paper!

2 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

You'll love a 2 story...you'll never want to go back. At least, I haven't. You are so good at looking at a pic and knowing you want it then making it happen. Any idea on WHEN you'll get a house?
And I find out next week about the diabetes.

Bug said...

I might just steal this idea from you for a new bookshelf- it is super cute.