Friday, August 6, 2010

She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny what?

No not yellow a no DEFIANTLY not a bikini, but YES YES to polka dots!!!








I went to Target yesterday to sadly buy hair dye. I know, it's a sad day when you go GREY! I have these pesky little grey hairs appearing every now and then at my part that makes me look a hundred times OLDER than Curtis - NOT cool! Anyway, so I broke down and stopped in to get some dye (it was on sale and I had a COUPON hooray!) and saw that their swim suits were on sale! BOTH girls need one too! Perfect timing. AND they even had matching suits in each's size! TOO CUTE! So we had to try them out today and show them off.



Side note: Bailey, it seems, for the last couple days had become VERY defiant! I mean like looks right at me and does exactly what I had said 'no' to two seconds ago!!! She is STUBBORN!!! So today she was obsessed with climbing up onto the chair and then off it. So I was hanging out in the water right by her, the chair was within arms reach, and she was doing this. Then all of a sudden she decides it would be cool to stand NOT holding onto ANYTHING - ON the chair! Danger Danger!! So I say, BAILEY NO NO! She smiles. I tell her again and that she needs to SIT DOWN or else I wont let her climb anymore. Now for all of you out there that think 'oh she's a baby, she doesn't understand' NOT true my friends! She knows EXACTLY what she is doing and what I am saying!!! So I proceed to tell her no and try to grab her and she moves back far enough in the chair that I can't reach her from the pool and SMILES at me!!!!!!! OH NO WAY SHE DID THAT!!! So I haul myself out of the pool and grab her, she cries, wails her arms about - I restrain her and she looks up at me and pouts. So I say 'are you done?' let her back down and she does it again in like 5 minutes! GRRRR!

2 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

Love the suits. Bailey makes me laugh...I'm in the same boat! And I don't believe a word you say about gray hair...I'd have to see it to believe it.

Bug said...

wow- you are so much better at updating your blog than I am these days. the girls look too cute in their swimsuits. Sorry we couldn't talk long today- we'll catch each other soon though.