Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm OBSESSED!


So I have been wanting to get a paper/vinyl cutter lately and talked to Kimberly today about what she has and got the name so I could do a little research on what would work for me ...and what I could afford:) Anyway she gave me the blogg address to a friend of hers and I found out that some blogg sites are GIVING AWAY the silhouette!!!! Like... Tidy mom, ucreate, dollar store crafts, sugar doodle, v and co (@vchristenson), shabby chic cottage, the idea room, craft gossip, homemade by jill, centsational girl, cupcake project, infarrently creative, a soft place. But one requirement is to blog about it so here I am blogging! I have desperately been trying to catch up on my scrapbooking - I won't tell you how far behind I am - and the other day I was scrapbooking with julie who has a cricket. Anyway, she let me use it to cut a couple things and it REALLY made a difference on my pages!!! It was AWESOME! The pages she did were amazing and I WISHED I had one to make fun pages BUT i could never afford or WANT to spend the money on the cartridges!! I mean, besides the machine which is already REALLY pricey, the cartridges are like $50 a piece ON SALE and you only get one or two fonts. So I have been hum hauing about it - wishing I was rich! haha. Well then I talked to Kimberly today about the Silhouette. It sounds NICE. You hook it up to the computer so you can use any FREE fonts you can download online! AND it cuts vinyl for all the projects I would LOVE LOVE to start. Oh when we have our own house again ...the possibilities would be endless. Anyway, I want one so I am desperatley blogging in order to give myself a one in a million chance of wining one FREE! Thanks Kimberly for the info - please bless i'm lucky this week!

3 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

Wait, so does that do all the vinyl letter stuff that we did together? You know, for signs and stuff? Educate me!

Clayton Family said...

Yes up to 8.5 inches I think! Wouldn't that be SOOOOOO fun! Think of all the things we could make!!!!

Clayton Family said...

i meant to say 8.5 in tall and as long as your roll of vinyl