Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ultra Sound

So... I FINALLY had my ultrasound today. Sorry no pictures - I don't have a scanner. But they were really cool - we got some of the baby in 3D!!! Way Cool. So we OF COURSE decided to find out what we're haveing and - are you ready - it's a GIRL! WHAWHOOOOOOOO! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited! Piper is going to have a little sister! She is going to have so much fun! And I don't have to buy new bedding - I just LOVE Piper's crib stuff and I can't EVER get enough of pink! So yeah! I think Curtis is excited too. He really wanted a boy but he's excited for another daddy's girl. I told him I would root for a boy next time - I just REALLY wanted a girl this time. Anyway, that's the big news of the month.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So cool! Why didn't you say anything at enrichment???? ;0) Congrats!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Yeah !! Congrats !!! I wanted a girl too when I was Prego with Knox, but boys are fun too ! Would have been nice to save money on the clothes and stuff, but oh well we have managed :) ! So fun for little Piper ! I will have mine in 7 weeks !

The Smiths said...

Congrats you guys! That is awesome!

Bug said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Did I tell you I was jumping up and down when you told me? YAY!