Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Yesturday was my big 26 Birthday! We had a lot of fun. Piper was such a good little girl all day and was so fun to be around. Piper decided that her diapers are all icky, including the ones she wears, so I decided to go get a potty for her. Curtis called to see if we wanted to get some lunch so we met him at target and had a yummy hot dog before potty shopping. Piper loves the specific target that we went to yesturday because it has big red balls outside of it. Here she is sitting on one of them. Curtis got off work right at 5 ( or at least REALLY close to it) and piled us all in the car to go to Longhorn steak house. It was SOOOOOO good. I had the best steak of my entire life and piper loved her mashed potatoes! Then it was CAKE time! Piper was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about cake!!!!!! She was practically jumping up and down for it. She helped me blow out my "candle" (match -we ran out of candles) and was even better at helping me eat my cake. It was the BEST cake ever - white with raspberry filling!





Piper thought the bow on the present from grandmommy and daddy was the coolest thing ever and loved helping me open the box. I got some new scrapbooking stuff that I am way excited to try out. I can't wait. Piper and I are going to set up a little craft table today or tomorrow and try it all out. Thanks mom and dad!






Dan and MaryAnn sent a fun fun game we cant wait to try out! Piper LOVES cards and thinks she's such a big girl when we let her sit at the table with us (when we're playing games with Donald and Julie) with her own deck. I can't wait to try out the chalk too - thanks MaryAnn!


Thanks everyone for such a wonderful birthday and for thinking of me!


K - this picture is from this morning. We were eating breakfast and Piper thought it would be so funny to put her feet up. It was pretty cute and she got a kick out of it. Too cute!









2 comments:

Becky said...

I am glad that you had a fun birthday.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Happy Birthday ! Looks like little Piper is quiet the little sassy lady ! She is so cute and some of the faces in the pics you post crack me up. Glad you all are doing so well- tell Julie I said hello and tell her to e-mail me.