Thursday, February 5, 2009

I a Big Girl Now!

Piper just got some super cute Big Sister shirts from our bestest of friends! She loves them and thought she was so cool today in her big sister shirt. I wanted to get apicture of her pointing at the big sister writing and have her smiling at the same time but this is all I could get. But she was way excited! Thanks Tiff for the super cute shirts! I Love the Valentine's boxes too! they are just adorable! You are so crafty! Thank you Thank you!
This evening Curtis had a meeting for church so Piper and I decided to play uno attack together. She LOVED pushing the button. And thought it was even cooler when it threw cards out at her.






3 comments:

Bug said...

Oh Piper- you look so cute. I'm glad the shirts fit you. The blue one was Ava's favorite too. I'm glad you get to wear them and strut your stuff as a Big Sister- you'll be a great one!

Shauna, I'm glad you liked the boxes. I've been having fun with craft stuff lately. I'm glad I got it out of my system because who knows when I'm going to get to buy crafty stuff again!

Sorry about the poopy nap time story. I've dreaded walking in to find Ava playing with her poop- luckily it hasn't happened. I would suggest working on the potty terminology with her so she knows what to say when, like "wet" "dry" (and the difference between the two), "poopy" (or whatever word you use) and all that. Let me know when you get a potty. Oh, isn't parenting fun!

Danny and Amy said...

Big sister? Is the Clayton fam expanding?!

That expression on Piper's face when the cards fly out reminded me of the face she made as a baby-she had the cutest facial expressions! Oh, I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Piper is so adorable!!! How are you guys doing?!? Does the shirt mean anything?!? The poop story was quite hilarious!!! We get to deal with such fun stuff as mothers!