Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A House Story

Ok, so we are buying/building a house! How fun is that!?!? This is our lot - officially. There's a story behing this. We originally signed on the wrong lot!!!! And found out on Sunday when we went for a little drive through our to be new subdivision. Anyway, everything was all set to start this week (the permit was in) and then we realized that we had the wrong lot. SO we had to redo the paper work (well we didn't but some REALLY nice people at Brentwood did). I thought it would take at least another week to get a new permit but Curtis called me today and said it was all in and they started TODAY! HOORAY!!! I guess they put some peg things out and tomorrow they will test the soil and then we're off. I'm so excited. It will be SOOOOOO great to get out of an apt. So here it is in all of its glory - our new (right) lot! And here's our fountain view.
Hope the alligators don't get us!

1 comment:

Bug said...

Ok, how jealous and I?! I'm glad everything worked out, even though you signed on the wrong lot! Really- how do you do that? We are so happy for you guys. I'll have to take pictures of our place and send them to you.