Sunday, September 19, 2010

August continued






Ok so more of August. Curtis had to work a lot I mentioned and so one Saturday I was not about to hang out at the apt again so I decided to call up Julie to see if she wanted to hang out. We decided to go to the Alligator park. BOO! Julie was telling me about the one they had in Myrtle Beach that sounded so cool... this one was not as cool:( It was super pricey but not much to it. We got in - saw an alligator and that was about it - we were HIGHLY dissapointed and I was REALLY embarassed that I had suggested it. I mean we saw bigger alligators at Julie's house in Summerville! Their (the alligator people) only saving grace was a little learning show they did at the end. We got to pet a little Alligator, hold a snake and Piper got to hold a baby alligator, and they showed us Big Al which was a REALLY big alligator that the alligator man kissed. So that was cool.








Not sure why thse pictures wont rotate! but oh well, you get the gist right. Bailey, again, I think wanted to hold the alligator (the big one).



Her she is NOT excited that the snake is touching her - see the terror in her face!






Piper wasn't interested in holding the snake but thought she was REALLy cool to pet its head.

3 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

Um, Shauna, you have a big, gross snake around your neck and you're letting it touch your BABY!!! AAAAHHHH! I know you think it's no big deal but I totally get Bailey's face. Yikes!

Sarah said...

Wow what an adventure! You guys are so brave about touching animals. Eli will hardly even touch the goats at the petting zoo!

Justin said...

Yeah, Shauna, way to go with the blog! It is so fun to see the girls and how much they have grown. I think Sarah is kidding about Eli not wanting to touch the animals, because when I take him to the zoo he loves it.