Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Decorating Tips?

Ok, so I need some major help decorating!!! I just have NO style or decorating sence AT ALL!!! How long have we been in the house and I STILL haven't done ANY decorating (besides putting up the nativity-even that needs some work) Anyway, I keep seeing all of these AMAZING things all my friends are doing and think - DANG what is wrong with me! Julie has this amazing idea for her girl's room which is going to be so cute, I LOVE Kimberly's living room! With the pictures hanging from ribbon and the Pierson written on the wall. And I just saw your new home improvement Brittany and it is SOOOOOO beautiful!!!!! So anyone have any tips for me. Curtis is able to do stuff- I just need help thinking of fun things to do! If you see any pictures or any tips on HGTV let me know! Thanks

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Thank you. Check out bhg.com you can find a lot of good ideas there. But honestly my favorite design inspiration: pottery barn catalogs. No joke. Get on to their website and sign up to recieve their catalogs. I spend more time looking at how they put together the rooms than I do looking at their furniture. Plus, since Curtis can make/do anything you are pretty much set.

Bug said...

I so wish I could help, but I am decorating impaired as you. I can't figure out my style and what I really like. Oh man, how do our husbands put up with us? Oh yeah, we're cute!