Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here's our little Bee on he 2nd Halloween. She was SOOOO cute! Grandma and Grandpa Clayton were in town so we were able to celebrate with them and we just had a blast. After Piper's nap, I started getting her ready for her big debue as a bee. She got into her black clothes and we talked about trick-or-treating. We had a yummer chili dinner with grandma and grandpa and dad and then Piper got all dress up. I thought she would cry since she did the first time I attempted to put her in it (to check the size) but she didn't. She did great and was so excited to buzz around. Here she is in all of her bumble bee glory.Knocking on her first door! Piper really got into it for a 19 month old. She wasn't as shy as I thought and was pretty good about walking up to the doors - she knew was she would get! Here we are after our outing. Piper loved to share her candy.

Oh the candy!













3 comments:

Bug said...

Adorable!!! What more can I say?

Cynthia and Bryan said...

So glad that you guys are in your house !! Congrats ! Looks like Piper is enjoying it. Piper is the cutest bee I have ever seen :).

Justin said...

Shauna and Curtis, Congrats on the new home! It looks fantastic. Of course I'm not surprised because I always new Curtis had mad skills and Shauna, you have great taste. Piper is just adorable in her Halloween costume. Sarah and I look forward to those moments with our own someday. We hope we can come visit you before too long! We miss you!

Justin