Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fun Filled Saturday!

Mom got a new bike for christmas/birthday and we have had such a BLAST riding around ever since! EVERY weekend we go for a fun filled ride with dad and I just LOVE to have the wind blow in my face while I babble away and play with moms pants. This Saturday Mom, Dad and I found a cool park to ride at and play at. We had so much fun checking out the new paths and seeing all the park had to offer. After our bike ride, Mom and Dad took me to the play ground and i got to swing and play in the rocks AND watch all of the other kids playing (which I love to do). There were so many people there - it was like a great big party! Mom and Dad even took me down the gigantic slide that was the hit of all the kids. We had such a fun time. There's also a fenced in dog park that we went to and watch all of the fun dogs running around and barking. We even saw our neighbors there with their dog Oscar! What a fun Saturday! I was definately ready for a nap when we got home!









2 comments:

Bug said...

so you've made me want to get out my bike and get a seat for Ava so we can ride around like you guys! I love that you guys get outside so much. Have a great weekend!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Oh my gosh !! She looks so different ! Crazy how much they change in just 3 months !! So I see that she is crawling now, and her hair has gotten longer and thicker. Those faces are cracking me up! I love the surprised look. Knox is starting to test his limits and trying to stand on his own, his newest trick is to shake his head no, when we say "no, no" he loves it and it cracks him up. Awesome that it has warmed up already and you guys are doing fun family stuff outside...it was nice today, but im not holding my breath for the weekend. Looks like you guys are doing wonderful, call me when you get a chance...same sc number. Take care-