Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Sunday!

Easter was a blast! Here we are at church Easter morning. I love the dress Grandmommy sent and the bonnet was a great touch!



I found my Easter basket when we got home from church and there were so many fun goodies in it! Grandma and pa Clayton sent me some fun books and Grandmommy and daddy sent me a cute duck and lamb AND an egg that played the chicken dance song!!! We had fun wiggling to it! AND... The Easter bunny brought me a helmet so I can be safe on my bikerides with mom and dad - What a swell bunny.



Here I am chowing down on the yummy treats the Easter bunny brought. Animal crackers - my FAVORITE!!
Here we are partying again Eater night after we had dinner with the neighbors. What a great day we had. I LOVE Easter!

3 comments:

Bug said...

Adorable! You guys are such good parents. I want a bike to ride around with Ava in. Hey, call me again when you get a chance, and tell Curtis I'm sorry his dinner was late!

The Smiths said...

Hey Shauna. I just saw your like on Cynthia's page. She is so cute!! I love the Easter outfit. I hope you guys are liking it down there!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Beautiful !! Knox has just started walking !! Cracks me up- Ill post a video, it is only 3-5 steps at a time, but he looks like a zombie with his arms straight out.