Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nap time!



So this morning the two big kids were off at school and it was just me and Lena.  Lena's been sick since last Thursday night so we've just been taking it easy and having lots of naps:)  Today we were hanging out in her room and I got up and, while putting some clothes away (not looking at her) said, "Ok, Lena, time for naps."  Then I hear, scurry scurry scurry. I turn around and see no Lena...???  I new she couldn't have gotten far and would have noticed her walk out of the room...so I look behing her crib and what should I find??  Little Lena sitting against the wall and her crib HIDING from me with a sly smile on her face!  TOO FUNNY!  I guess she's been paying attention to the big kids when they play hind-and-seek:0

This is our recreation of that moment...This was her second nap time and Bailey was in on hiding this time too:)  This morning Lena was crouched by where Bailey is standing not making a PEEP!:)
 
 
 
Peek-a-Boo!
 

1 comment:

Chad and Carole said...

Gosh! They're getting so big!