Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Recent photos

So I figured I should post a few more recent pictures of the girls...  Love these of Lena:)  Here are her before and after shots:)  I wanted to try out my new camera so I got my little model ready and we headed to the park for some nature shots.  I know I know I am NOT a good photographer:(



Yesturday we played HARD outside.  While I was weeding our HORRIBLY over grown with weeds flowe beds, the girls got to play in their little blow up pool...after a while I thought we should spruce up the play a little so I told Piper and Bailey to get out of the pool and I was going to move it over to the bottom of the slide.  Piper, being the little debbie douter that she is at times (why change a good thing right?), was questioning my logic but I just kept telling her "it will be fun I promise."  So with the pool at the bottom of the slide and the hose on top of the side - Voila!  We created a perfect back yard water park!  They loved it and after a little bit I heard Piper say to Bailey in a very amazed and 'i can't believe it' voice, "mom WAS right!  This IS fun!"  Yeah!  Every once in a while I have a good idea up my sleeve:)  Anyway, this is a shot of Piper at "rest time".  Pretty cute!  I guess our water park wore her out:)

 We set up the tents to kill some time before dad got home and thought we'd try Lena out in them... I don't think she liked it.
 Too bad she has sisters that MAKE her like it:)
 And my little tom-boy:0  I think she's going to be a keeper in Curtis's eyes;)  She just about cried on Saturday when I told her Curtis was going to go ride his motorcycle at the track and she couldn't go. 
 I'm thinking she gets to go next time...look at that form!!:)

2 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

I honestly don't know what you're talking about! Those pics of Lena at the park are BEAUTIFUL!

Jolynne said...

Those pics of Lena are adorable! Your such a good mom!