Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone! Can you believe it - time sure does fly!! We had a wonderful weekend and were so grateful to get to celebrate with our favorite Texans! Julie is a trooper and still cooked Thanksgiving diner despite being prego! (Yuck raw turkey- I don't know if I could have done it while pregnant) It was a wonderful meal and we had so much fun chillin' and being fat on turkey day! Sunday I gave a talk in sacrament meeting on gratitude which was good for me...we have so much to be grateful for! I'm so grateful for my family and that we are all so healthy and that we live in a country that allows us the freedom of religion and opportunity to work hard to provide so many luxuries to our children. I know - not eloquently put but I was thinking a lot of those poor Romanian children in the orphanages and how grateful I am that I don't have to send my children away just so they can have a "shot" at a better life or send them away just to "hope" they will get fed more than I can feed them. I'm so grateful that a.) have the knowledge that I have B.) have the resources I need and of course C.) have a wonderful husband who works hard for us so that we can provide our children with the basics and beyond. What a huge blessing!



Anyway...back to pictures...

The girls had a great morning hanging out with daddy outside while I cooked. I love this action shot of Bailey


And Piper is always such a little mom! Love the boots and tutus:)










Here are my favorite turkey's playing play dough Wednesday night waiting for daddy to get home and start the celebrations.









2 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

Your Lena looks so different then the others but so the same...at the same time! It's driving my crazy! I can't decide who she looks like. I sure miss you guys. When are you coming to Utah for a visit? Christmas? Right?

Jolynne said...

Lena does look different than then the others to me in the pictures too! So cute! I can't believe how big our girls are getting! I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving!