Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Fun!

We've been having tons of fun this summer and keeping super busy!! I just love the Houston Children's Museum and so do the girls! We went a couple weeks ago with some friends and I think we could have spend a couple days there!! We loved it so much we got a year pass!! The girls LOVE LOVED the shopping center and could have spent all day just there!! Then they have the vet clinic which, of course, was a huge hit. Bailey adopted the big brown dog and wanted to take it home:) I think the girls want a dog:)



















And THANK HEAVEN for POOLS!!! We've been keeping relatively cool this summer thanks to the many pools around. We LOVE the pool where we live and have been taking advantage of it weekly! The girls have turned into fish!






















This last week Piper took swimming lessons from a girl at church. She had such a blast and has really gained a lot of confidance. She kept begging for more... can I dive again, can I jump in again, is it my turn again. Too fun!












And of course there is gymnastics! WE LOVE
gymnastics!! Piper has gained SOOOOO much self confidence doing it and just LOVES it. I was going to quit when summer came but I just can't bring myself to pull her out. She loves it and i love watching her and Bailey loves watching her!! So for now we're sticking with it:)














2 comments:

Emily said...

That's great you are able to beat the heat! Lydia also loves water so the pools have been great for us too this summer!

Brandon and Brittany said...

I started reading your blog this morning and Landon was on my lap. He saw the first picture of Piper and kept saying "Pretty Mom, pretty! Who is that?"
So, my 3 year old thinks your little girl is really pretty... watch out, he's quite the womanizer.