Thursday, March 17, 2011

Third Bundle

Haha! You caught that! I thought you would see it first Carole! Or at least comment on it first. Yup we are having another :) Sometime in August. My doctor thinks around the 13th but I think around the 21st - we have differing opinions :) I am huge however so maybe she's right :) We were supposed to find out on Friday (what we are having) - which was when I planned to blog about it but I had to cancel :( So now my appointment is for Monday but I might have to cancel that one too - we'll see. I know I know WHO cancels their ultra sound appointment right! Make it work- haha! But we get to have company this weekend (Piper is SOOOOOO excited) and I want this baby to get all the attentions the others got for it's ultra sound so I'll wait (maybe;). Actually, I just need to see if anyone would be willing to babysit. Anyway, we're excited. I would love another girl! (or boy but I LOVE girly stuff) plus I have tons of girl names I'm DYING to use! Curtis, of course, wants a boy to prove his manlyness;) Just Kidding! He really wants a boy to take on scout campouts and fourwheeling/motorcycling stuff. Piper has made it clear that she will not accept a boy only a little sister. Bailey just wants ALL my attention ALWAYS - other than that she doesn't care. Guess we'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Chad Balls said...

Of course I caught it. We're super excited for you. I think a little brother would do Piper some good. No one annoys like a little brother...take my word for it. Have you been very sick? GO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS!!!! Don't wait. Our neighbor's due any day and they want it to be a surprise...it's killing me and it's not even my kid. And you didn't look big at all in those pics. Wouldn't have even guessed....