Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bailey's First...

I can't believe I forgot to add to the last post, Bailey got her first tooth today! Her bottom front tooth broke through! She has been really good too- so I had no idea she was teething! She has been REALLY poopy lately, like at LEAST 4 BLOW OUTS a day and a friend came over on Easter and said her boys were like that when they were teething. I didn't think too much of it since Bailey had NO other symptoms of teething but low and behold a tooth popped out today. Congrats Bailey! She's almost 8 1/2 months - took a while. (Piper was 3 months when she got her bottom two)

2 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

Such cute girls. I love the flower bows...did you make them? I want to make some but haven't had the energy to go find the flowers. I heard you can find great ones at dollar tree. We sure miss you guys. One of these days we'll have to get together and play games!

Sarah said...

What a little trooper if the only sign of teething was poop! I never knew that teething babies had more blowouts. That explains a lot...