Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Pictures

Just a little update on the girls... this is Bailey's new found way of smiling - mouth open as wide as she can get it, then she chirps like a bird and laughs. I have a picture of Piper in this dress sitting on the grass in Burley at Brent's wedding so I wanted to get one of Bailey in it but our grass is NASTY brown so her picture is inside. I'll have to find Piper's picture and post a comparison.



We decided to take the girls on a bike ride the other night. It was freezing out! So the got bundled up with about 10 blankets on them. Curtis thought I was CRAZY but hey, they were warm!






Playing blocks! (notice Piper's shirt - she wanted to put in on "all myself" - It's backwards) Anyway I love this picture because EVERYONE is playing - even Bailey! Too cute. Had to put this next picture of bailey up - those CHEEKS!! I'm surprised she can hold her head up! haha!




I'm sure Bailey will not appreciate this picture someday but I just couldn't resist. the cheeks, the lips, the pudginess!
Anyway, all is well in here. The weather is starting to warm up and we're lovin' life!

No comments: