Thursday, January 14, 2010

Grandma and pa Gerratt visit

I put these pictures up FOREVER ago and then saved it and forgot to finish this post - sad I know! I have SO much more new stuff to put on - how will I ever catch up. Anyway, Grandma and Grandpa Gerratt visited a couple of weeks ago and we got to go to the Aquarium downtown with them. Here are some photos. Piper LOVED them and the aquarium. It was really cold out and I really don't know what goes on in her little head but while we were walking to the aquarium I turned around to see Grandpa G. carrying Piper!! Now, if you know Piper that DOES NOT happen often. She NEVER goes to people or LETS them hold her or even touch her for that matter! But I guess Grandpa G has that charm about him. Anyway, here are Rex and Piper with the alligators.



Piper thought EVERYTHING was SO cool. Here her and Emerson are checking out this huge tank.




Peek - A - Boo! Don't you LOVE these big eyes peeking out!










We had SUCH a great time with the Gerratts and can't wait to see EVERONE soon! (hopefully for the reunion!!)

No comments: