Friday, August 8, 2008

For the Claytons!

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if you guys check out our blog but if you do I wanted to post these pictures for you! We were able to see Darleen, Chad and Allison on Sunday and visit with them. It was so fun to see them and hang out. We almost felt like we were back in Utah. Curtis and I had dinner with Donald and Julie Sunday evening (we had enchiladas and cornbread -yum!) and then just hung out with them playing games and what not until the clan rolled into town.

Here are Darleen and Curtis holding little Emmerson. Kennedy got stuck cleaning up our games and junk food- sorry Kennedy! And here are the rest of them just chillin'. I love Allison's Hair - isn't it cute.

Anyway, It was really fun to see everyone and have a mini "reunion". We're so glad Donald and Julie have moved down to Summerville! Piper already has just loved playing with the kids and being with family.

2 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Makes me wish I was there to play games and hang out- I hope that their move went smoothly. We got rain today for the first time in Provo in forever !!!

Iowaspuds said...

Curtis and crew, looks like a party down south, for sure! I just stumbled over via Brandon B's blog. Sounds like you are all doing well. If you have Don and Julie's contact, let me know. If you are ever in Iowa stop by.