Saturday, June 7, 2008

Thanks Tiff!

Thanks so much Tiff - the blogg looks GREAT! I was telling Tiffany what happened with my blog (and how I srewed it up big time and then lost all internet so I couldn't fix it) and she, the AMAZING friend that she is, fixed it for me. You're the BEST!! I still don't have internet so I still can't post any pictures - sorry everyone. I'm using the offices comp right now but I plan on getting our own internet "soon". Curtis and I decided to build a house in Summerville so hopefully they'll get started on that in the next month and MAYBE they'll be done by fall! That will be fun. It's getting hot out here, the heat index yesturday was over 100!!! yuck! Oh well, guess we better get used to it. Piper is walking, only about 5 steps at a time - then she topples over. Curtis is still doing an awesome job at work and is loving it. I think that's it going on here. Thanks again Tiffany!

1 comment:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Thank goodness for friends that are blog savy !! I have a friend do my page too. Piper is walking ?!! How exciting...get ready for the big bumps and bruises now, knox fell over the other day and hit his head on a steel post that holds up the play ground, scared me to death, and left a nice big bump and bruise on his head. Glad to hear that things are going well for you guys. We miss our sc friends and hope to head that way soon- our house is closing this week !!