Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Charleston

Dad had a work party in Charleston so we decided to spend the weekend there and do a little sight seeing. We all decided on going to Fort Sumter to check out the old Civil War fort. It was so fun to learn about the Civil War history that Charleston has. Here dad and I are standing in line waiting to get on the fairy to get to the fort.



There the Fort is - pretty incredible!
Here mom and I are at the little museum they have on Fort Sumter with the flag that flew durring the war.
I Love when mom lets me ride on her shoulders

Here dad and I am with the flag that flew during the first battle of the Civil War. Cool - huh!
This is mom and me next to a cannon that hit the brick but never exploded - don't hit it or it might go off!







Here I am looking around - just checkin' out the place.
Well, we sure had a blast. We all are excited to go back and see more of the history this city holds!


























1 comment:

Bug said...

OH we miss you guys. Piper is so big! And cute! Ava misses her first friend.